4 Stroke Speedway BTR Racer
Layback seatpost available on all bikes
4 stroke not available on above and below models
Please call to inquire.
- vintage seat
- heavy steel rims with thick spokes
- choice of 2 stroke 66cc or 49cc 4 stroke motors on some models
- choice of handlebars – handmade custom board track bars in single piece, drag bars ( shown top ) , inverted bars ( shown bottom ) OR upright bars
- quieter stock exhaust or open louder pipe
- tire color choice of: cream, dirt track stained, white or solid black
- choice of different colors . factory fresh paint or distressed and a little rust
Some bikes can be fitted with a 4 stroke motor. I can offer a 49cc and a 79cc 4 stroke in addition to the 66cc 2 stroke on most bikes. Pricing may vary. I can also offer choices in handlebars. You can get the racer style in a single piece or cruiser style for comfort. Your choice. 3 piece Board Track Handlebars are an available option for an additional price. Please call to inquire.
US Shipping cost $200 to your door.
YES your bike can be shipped anywhere in the US via Fedex
International shipping to your closest port globally
PayPal and all Credit Cards Accepted
Financing Available thru PayPal Bill Me Later ( OAC)
All bikes are custom built using either a 2 stroke kit or a 4 stroke kit. The 2 stroke kit has a clutch lever and you pedal the bike up to speed with the clutch pulled in and release it to start the motor. The 2 stroke engine requires a gas-oil mix to run. The 4 stroke runs on plain gas. The 4 stroke motor has a rope starter and a centrifugal clutch. You just hit the gas and go. The 2 stroke bikes are cheaper due to the lower cost of the engine.
NOTE: All sales are subject to our Terms Of Service READ HERE